Just a quick update on us. For those who read regularly, sorry I haven't kept up very well.
We are still in AL and trying my best to enjoy this journey of life. Attitudes were tough yesterday and several wanted to go home so kids could run, fish, ride 4 wheelers, pet the animals, etc...(I was one of them).
We are going to get haircuts (some trims) today, and share my ?"skill"? with a friend. I have always cut our kids hair and have been asked to do someone else's kids now. I am a bit uneasy. If I mess up my own, I don't care! haha Pray I do a good job.
Tomorrow night we are heading to the Pastor's house for a cookout and smores to get to know them better. We are really looking forward to that.
Next Friday night we are heading to the AWANA hayride at the Jones farm.
(www.drive-inministries.com)
Having fun , but need to get busy and ready to give Kirk a hair cut, then leave for Erin's for haircuts. I will try to take before and after photos. HAHA Ya'll know how that goes with me. I tak'em and forget to post'em.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment