Bizzell Land...what a place to be........
While I was in the shower this morning, Kirk, Rebecca and Molly went outside (without permission) b/c the boys in the next apartment block were back out with their lab dog. My kiddos came in screaming (mainly Kirk) b/c the dogs stirred up a batch of bees in some fancy grass out in front of our apartment and they decided to take cover in Kirk's pants. He was ONLY stung 3 times and they are better now after about 2 hours and some ice and other remedies I had here. Then I sent Molly and Rebecca to sit on their bed while I cared for Kirk. Molly wanted to watch the dog playing so she went to raise the blinds and they dropped to the floor, and the support brackets have been out since we moved here and can not be put back b/c the frame is soft around the window from leaking in times past. Oh well...........
Now Kirk is screaming again from bee sting pain...life. I am off to find a house in the country for rent! haha
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment