I was reluctant to post anything until I knew something to post, but........
Wednesday night I received a difficult phone call from my Momma. She had a spot removed from her back a few weeks ago and then went back to have the stitches (*10* of them) removed Wednesday. When they removed them they gave her the results of the lab report which showed it was not the (minor issue) basal cell carcinoma that they thought it was, but was instead melanoma and 1/2 inch deep. We are waiting on another biopsy to see if it is contained to that area or if it has spread to the lymph glands.
I was completely overwhelmed when I got the news, just in shock. I can't believe that God thinks I can handle that word again and only months after losing Daddy. Just too much to think thru at the moment. Thankfully I didn't type Wed, Thur or Fri, but waited til God had my heart held firmly in His hands. Sometimes I feel like I have to have some form of chaos in my head, something bigger than me to be able to require that I constantly have to rely on God. Wish that wasn't the case, but He is still working on me! There is no way I can handle this one on my own.....nor should I......WHEW! And to have to wait til the 26th for the biopsy.
Pray for me that God would keep my focus on Him and the eternal and not fret over this nor let me mind wander to things I shouldn't! Just can't go there.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment