Saturday, August 2, 2008

Tears of joy & sadness

For some reason I can not sleep tonight. Getting up at 6am doesn't seem to phase my body tonight. Everyone here is quiet and resting yet all I can do is cry. Tough last few days, this upcoming Friday the 8th would have been my Daddy's 60th birthday. All of us here were looking forward to celebrating it with him, but now what do we do with this day? Feels very strange. I have had so many people tell us that the year of first will be very hard, but I just had no idea what they meant at the time.

Well...I can't see to type so I best do something else......

Have a great week all..........I am going to do my best and thank God for all my blessings. Thinking on the positive when I feel so sad helps a hurting heart.

1 comment:

Kelli in TN said...

Tina, I am so sorry you having this sad time.