Monday, August 11, 2008

Fun and Work........

Life seems to be overflowing right now. I have not had too much idle time at all just to type/answer emails or even kick into neutral for a moment too much, other than just reading thru some mail, except a few I couldn't resist. Schoolwrok started today at 7am and finally ended a few minutes ago.

Tears have been abundant this weekend, but it is part of progress I think. I actually smelled Daddy one day last week and thought I was losing my mind. Grief counselors and books say differently. Normal......still sounds very weird to me, but I know it was real and it wasn't a "moment thing" it lasted for several hours.

WOW, I am overwhelmed some days trying to get everyone's schoolwork completed. We are making some major progress but there just isn't enough of me (believe that! ha)to go around. It is very tiring and I ONLY have 4 in school this year. Rebecca is doing some preschool work but at this rate, she will finsh it by the end of September. This child amazes me. She and Kirk both catch on so fast and can learn their verses in no time. Oh, Awana starts back in a few weeks, so plans will have to change to accomodate that run into Jackson and lack of a solid day for school work. I don't have a clue how I am going to pull all this off, but I know we will. It is to important to the kids not to get it all done.

YEAH! Bread is still not done, so I will prepare Jimmy's sandwich for tomorrow at 6am , I need to head off to nap a bit.....6am comes early and it is ONLY 11:45pm!

No comments: