Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

Lots of changes in Bizzell Land in 2010.....

First off we do not plan to move to Indiana after all, lots of things have happened for us to make that decision. One being the company was not able to honor the initial contract we accepted, so we are searching for a job locally for income. Which on many levels is a blessing.

Secondly, my Granny Garrett is moving in with us once she is released from rehab at the nursing home. Most likely that will be some time in mid to late January. This is a major step for us but feel convicted to honor 1 Tim 5:8 and care for our own family members. The children love spending time with her and we hope to be a blessing to her.

Thirdly, we are trying to become less dependent on the world and more reliant on God providing for us. We have chickens that are laying more eggs than we can eat (PTL!) and hope to soon have goats for milk. Taking it one step at a time. We found a great book at the library (thanks Mrs. Ginger) titled "Homesteading" and it is a GREAT resource for lots of things. The garden will be HUGE this year I hope and I will learn how to can before the harvest. haha

Enjoy your 2010 and I pray that each of you will:
be a blessing to someone else this year
honor God in all you do
seek God in all His ways

Living a life of NO regrets,
Tina

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Tina... I didn't know you guys had had a change in plans regarding your upcoming move. I'm sorry to hear that Jimmy's job offer fell through and I will be praying for him as he looks locally for a new job. We, too, would love that note with THE PLAN outlined but in its absence we continue to "wing it" as well while "waiting upon the Lord". Praying God's grace and blessings upon your family in this new year!