Sunday, January 24, 2010

F L U !!

We have been attacked! We have not been to the Dr to confirm but I am pretty confident that all 7 of us have the flu! Abigail came home from church week before last and didn't feel very good, but nothing really that she was "complaining" of, she just didn't feel good. Monday morning the 18th she woke up with 103.6 temp and we have all had fever/chills, head and body aches, stuffy/runny nose, terrible cough and so tired we can hardly function. Molly (my tough one) was even near tears one day with her knees/legs hurting and said "Momma my eyelids even hurt." We are all trying to rest as well as prepare a room for Granny. Jimmy and Anna are the last 2 to get it and they are the worst now but I can tell that we are all moving through the same pattern with it......kinda weird but since we have so many to go through, you start to see a pattern of how it works.
Granny has not moved in yet b/c we haven't been able to get the house finished b/c of this gunk, but also it wouldn't be a wise decision to knowingly bring her into a "flu zone" at 80yo. So as soon as we are well and can get the energy to finish her room, she will be here.
I have some neat photos of what we have done, but I will have to take time to sit down and right now, if I have time and feel like it I need to be working.......this house is chaos!

No comments: