Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving.....

Well we have LOTS to be thankful for this year. I will leave that list for later in the week. Just an update....we are not moving next week! :) We are waiting on the Lord for several things to fall into place and I will update you when we know for sure. Right now, I know we would all like for God to send us a note with the "Plan". We would know what to do, what to tackle next and what road to walk down when we wake up each day, but that probably will not happen. So, we will continue to "wing it" and see what happens. He has provided for us in abundance and we are waiting on the Lord to show us what we should do next.

Oh, I made aprons today for several in my bunch. I will post a photo later of those. They turned out simple but cute. I need about a week to sew to catch up on all that I have in my pile to tackle.....one day at a time!

Be thankful for ALL you have been given!

No comments: