Monday, October 20, 2008
Back to TN (at least a few days)
I typed in this long fun post the other night only to have it lost before it was posted. I will try to revive it somehow. haha We went back to TN this weekend to winterize the barn equipment and finally got back to Alabama at 1am last night. We are tired but glad to be settled for several weeks now....well some of us are. Others going home was a taste of what we are missing. We are very blessed to live where we do and have what we do even though in the eyes of the world it isn't much....to our kids it is paradise. 3 acres, animals, fields, quiet, grass, pond, neighbors who wave and are glad to see us home. Off to the library, I will update some more later today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment