WOW! How time flies. Abigail is in 8th, Kirk is in 6th and Rebecca is in 3rd. It is really going to seem strange to only be teaching the 3 younger ones. I am adjusting to the new normal even in this! This is an interesting time for us as we didn't officially do a lot of extra last year, we just did the basic and survived last year. Thankfully God is SO good to us and on most days I am functioning well! Thank you for your prayers!
Our schedule has changed and we are adapting to Jimmy's work schedule which right now means he is mostly working, but only until Oct. Then he will be home much more again. We have enjoyed him being home more this summer, it was truly a blessing!
Please continue to pray for us as we still struggle and probably will for a long time yet. Life is better than a month ago, much better than 6 months ago, so much better than 1 year ago and tremendously better than 18mo ago. Ok you get my point, we are improving. I wouldn't say healing because healing normally doesn't leave a scar. This is a huge scar and somedays I feel like it is plastered right across my face and there is no way to disguise the pain we have suffered no matter how much I try.
This is a photo we took on July 10th as we celebrated my Granny Ruby's 82nd birthday. She had loads of fun with all the kiddos that day! 8 of her great grandchildren! In back : My Kirk, Amy's Morgan, My Anna & Abigail. In front : Amy's Christian, Granny, My Rebecca, Mark & Shari's Luke and Liz.

No comments:
Post a Comment