Friday, May 1, 2009

WRECK - OUCH!

Life in our world...........never dull!

The kids and I were involved in a 3 car accident on Wednesday in Jackson. We are all ok, just sore and hurting from seat belts grabbing. Lower back and neck pain but we are visiting the chiropractor for that. Nothing major PTL! The little 3 had no problems from it, they bounce around so much anyway! haha Anna probably got it the worst b/c she was leaning forward and didn't see it about to happen and it caught her neck and back. Molly and I saw what was happening but couldn't avoid it, so we were kinda braced for it. My van estimate was $3500 and we didn't pay much more than that for it, so we shall see if we even fix it. :(

We would appreciate your prayers that there are no lawsuits and that they other people involved are easy to work with and are ok as well. It was my fault. Two cars stopped in front of me and the lady in front of me stopped quickly b/c the car in front of her stopped, but I couldn't stop in time and rear ended one car which hit another car. FIRST ever wreck for me that was my fault. I pray it never happens again. Very nerve wracking and scary for all involved.

I will update on life later, just so busy right now traveling so much with chiro appts and Kirk's allergy treatments. It is working but just don['t have a lot of time for everything else in a day. Also we had a stomach virus that hit many of us about 2-3 weeks ago and lasted about a week.

No comments: