WE are ALL still sick today. I took Kirk to the Dr today and both his ears are infected and he has pneumonia! Anna is still very sick too. Everyone (except Jimmy and I) at some point today had a fever. Thankfully today's high temp was only 100.2 NOT 102.2. I do have something to be thankful for even in the midst of all of us sick. Please continue to pray for our complete healing or we may have to head back to TN to go well. The Dr has told me we are literally allergic to AL. YUCK! Kirks WBC count was 27,000 (normal is between 4,000-10,000). If his fever is gone tomorrow, he will need to go back to the Dr for something more aggressive than Augmentin. I am praying that doesn't happen b/c it might be in the hospital.
Jimmy and I were talking tonight. We had the flu in 2001 & 2006 and other than that I can't remember when we have been to the Dr sick! I am just T I R E D !! We have been sick with coughing, runny/stuffy noses, feel bad for 7 weeks, and have now had someone with a fever for *9* days!! BIG YUCK!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment