Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Annual photos........attempted!

We took out Sunday after church to take our annual family photo. We stopped first at the Montgomery Capitol building just west of the church. Got some good shots, but none that worked for a "family" photo. Then we stopped at an old park near the hospital that has a pretty "Biblical Garden" with a rock pile, water, floweres and trees. It really is a peaceful place....until we showed up! hahahahaha I thought seriously about cropping everyone into one photo like a collage. Wish I knew how to do that. I may use that next year.

Kirk does NOT like his picture taken....at all! We got one photo of him looking at the camera and smiling. I will post only a few of the attempts we made to get one where everyone was smiling. At the end of the day, we chose the one where I wasn't smiling. By that point, it was hard. We only took a total of 18 photos before Jimmy finally quit the attempt to get just one where everyone was looking at the camera AND smiling.

Here are a few of his attempts.
This is the only one we got at the Capitol building where Kirk was smiling.


This one is one of those at the capitol building. Kirk got hit in the face when he got in the middle of a scuffle between Anna and Molly and he was done standing by either of them, so............it was a cool breeze and we were so ready to be done. Some of us had given up on "posing" b/c Kirk wasn't in them.



We took several like this where he wouldn't even look at the camera when it started blinking quickly.


Here he was mad at me b/c I was tired of him not looking at the camera, so I held him in place! What was I thinking......just give up and go home! haha I think in this one Anna was about as frustrated with him as I was.


And lastly the one I loved the most......he was just out and out pouting!!

No comments: