I will do my best to post more pictures this weekend. I am catching up on cleaning house. I don't feel like I have been very successful at accomplishing a whole lot other than survival the last 2 months. I have 2 kiddos with my Momma Mon, Tues and we will pick them up tomorrow. We went to the Bellevue "Starlight Spectacular" Sunday night and it was super....made even better b/c we enjoyed the fellowship of the Joyners and Yarbrough families. I love just sitting and talking to families that are like minded and letting the children all play together (happily mind you). Between the 3 families we had 17 children and that wasn't all of our children! haha I also love to be around large families, I receive encouragement from folks that have 6,7,10,12 or more children. Makes my daily trials seem very trivial. :o)
Beware.....I have started reading "How to Raise a Healthy Child in Spite of Your Pediatrician" again! haha I have forgotten so much of the "WHY" of what I do and don't do.
Oh and what a discussion we had a Mom's Night last Thursday........why women should NOT cut their hair. I have dear friends that are Pentecostal and Apostolic (sp?) and I wanted to know "why?" from a Biblical stand. It was interesting discussion to say the least. I enjoy debate, but not arguing, and providing Biblical reasons as to why you believe what you believe. Currently I am looking into 1 Corinthians 11. Haven't gotten too far this week since I am trying to play catch up on the house since I have 2 less children to clean up after and Jimmy is out of town this week too.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment