Saturday, July 12, 2008

Catchin' up

Ok, so I haven't gotten to the photos yet. Maybe next week. We have been so busy but having so much fun in the process.
Last weekend we spent together cleaning out the school room and turning it back into a functional bedroom, then Sunday night Jimmy left for the week and we had a picnic at church for the 4th.
Monday I was catchin' up on laundry and more school room stuff that needed to be gone thru.
Tuesday we spent the day swimming and fishing with family and had SO much fun. Look at my 11yo and my 3yo nephew! WHEW!
Wednesday we spent the day with my mom, nephews and sister then went swimming together again. Another day of fun!
Thursday was chatchin' up again on laundry and dishes.
Friday was spent running errands, visiting friends at the park, curriculum fair and chiro appt. Gotta squeeze every bit I can out of that gas expense into Jackson. Tomorrow we will send the day with my Momma, going thru more things of my Daddy's in his shed. How dare someone come in and steal things and cause my mother to feel violated so. Not only is she dealing with the loss of the love of her life, but one by one the things that he owed are now being taken from her little by little.
She has called the police several times and THEY DON"T ANSWER! I am a good mind to march up there tomorrow and give those boys a piece of my mind! Well.....maybe not, but I want to. haha
Photos later. I gotta get some sleep tonight, I finally went to sleep at 3am this morning and woke up to the phone ringing 3 times in a row at 8am. WHEW! I will be glad when routine is predictable again.





Off to rest a bit..............

No comments: